Diferencia entre revisiones de «Página principal»
|Línea 1:||Línea 1:|
in a -said the ,000.<br><br>a , the .the about ., .<br><br>is [://./ ] for ., the to student , , and <br> <br> , a .the , is to [//../] in a [//..///] this <br><br><br><br>to the -
Revisión actual del 10:27 31 may 2022
[/tvshowbiz/onlyfans/index.html OnlyFans] today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000.
The online subscription service had said last Thursday that new rules coming into effect in October would prohibit 'any content containing sexually explicit conduct', although non-sexual nudity would still be permitted.
But in a surprise move today, the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief executive Tim Stokely claimed the change was prompted by 'unfair' banks who were concerned about 'reputational risk'. He named three banks - Metro Bank, JPMorgan Chase and Bank of New York Mellon - but none would comment today.
Some Twitter users speculated that the whole thing had been a huge publicity stunt, but OnlyFans insisted that it had 'suspended' the change having 'secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator community'.
The platform is predominantly used by thu mua vải khúc minh quân xem phim sex workers - many of whom joined during the pandemic when in-person adult venues shut - but a number of celebrities, musicians and comedians also use it for non-sexual content.
Creators receive 80 per cent commission on their earnings, thu mua vải vụn minh quân buôn bán trẻ em while the remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, covering 'referral payments, payment processing, hosting, support, and all other services'.
University student Camilla Elle, 21, from Florida, is among those using OnlyFans and claims to make £109,000 a month from it
OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year
Colorado-based user Nita Marie, 45, is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million a year using OnlyFans
OnlyFans announced the U-turn in a statement on its Twitter page today, although it is not clear if the ban is permanent or temporary.
It said: 'Thank you to everyone for making your voices heard.
RELATED ARTICLES [# Previous] [# 1] [# Next] [/news/article-9910393/Race-faker-Rachel-Dolezal-launches-OnlyFans-page.html Race-faker Rachel Dolezal launches OnlyFans page for...] [/news/article-9901405/Bhad-Bhabie-millionaire-thanks-OnlyFans-plans-buy-4M-house-Florida-cash.html Cash Me Outside girl Bhad Bhabie, 18, says she has made so...] [/tvshowbiz/article-9923543/Lottie-Moss-Megan-Barton-Hanson-flash-toned-legs-Magic-Mike-Lives-VIP-Night.html Lottie Moss displays her underboob as she joins leggy Megan...] [/tvshowbiz/article-9925227/Demi-Rose-shows-plenty-underboob-cut-blue-marble-print-crop-top.html Demi Rose shows off plenty of underboob in a cut out blue...] [/tvshowbiz/article-9924057/Megan-Barton-Hanson-flashes-bronzed-legs-little-black-dress-Magic-Mike-Live-event.html Megan Barton Hanson flashes her bronzed legs in a little...] [/tvshowbiz/article-9924691/Supercars-driver-James-Courtney-loses-fans-posting-inappropriate-photo-girlfriend.html Supercars driver James Courtney loses followers after...]
Share this article
'We have secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator community and have suspended the planned October 1 policy change.
<div class="art-ins mol-factbox halfRHS debate" data-version="2" id="mol-b797f2c0-05b9-11ec-b206-79fc77b0554e" website DROPS its porn ban after intense backlash from creators